You can transform
a life today
Your generosity can be the key to unlocking endless possibilities for a specially-abled child.
Short Term Plan
- Capacity Building For Teachers
Ensuring mentoring and support for teachers from senior leadership of corporates to develop leadership skills and critical thinking
- Sports Program
Providing opportunities to children to experience different sports to build physical activity, develop cognitive and critical thinking
- Transportation & eco-friendly infrastructure
Providing children with EV buses for
transportation and safe infrastructure at
school to study at.
- Life Skills Program and Upgraded ADL Training
Long Term Plan
- Innovating Learning Experiences
- Sustainable Programs
- Global Exposure for Staff
- Learning Opportunities for Parents
- Livelihood Opportunities for Youth
Long Term Activities
- Establish a Library for children with Multiple Disabilities, Autism, Cerebral Palsy, Hearing Impairment, etc.
- Construct therapy units like speech and language therapy, physiotherapy, and hydrotherapy
equipped with a water therapy system and a multi-sensory unit.
- Publish childrens story books, CD presentations, software, apps, and documents.
- Develop world-class teacher training courses in Special Education to provide trained professionals in the community.
- Organize awareness camps on educating children with Multiple Disabilities, Autism, Cerebral Palsy, Hearing Impairment
- Regularly provide all Specialized Therapies to our students including Speech Therapy, Physiotherapy, Computer Therapy, Pet Therapy (with Dogs and horses), Vocational Therapy, Occupational Therapy, Yoga and meditation and more.
- Provide training to teachers of regular schools to smoothen the process of mainstreaming.
Support Our Work through Donations
We solicit your donations for carrying out our current activities, and also in realizing our future plans.
All details about the organization can be availed on request. Get in Touch with us for more information.
Pay by Cheque: All cheques/drafts should be addressed to “The Child Welfare Trust”, and posted to the school address:
Dhanvantri School (The Child Welfare Trust, Bhuj), C-10, Mundra Relocation Site, Near Pramukh Swami Char Rasta, Bhuj, Kutch Gujrat-370001
- Section 80G : Child Welfare Trust has 80G Certification.
- Corporate Social Responsibility: Your contribution can qualify for application under CSR (Corporate Social Responsibility) through our organization’s CSR Certificate, and we welcome you to reach out for more information.
- Foreign Donations: Cheques/Drafts in all foreign currencies are also welcome, for deposit in our FCRA account.
Get in Touch with us for more.
Unleash the Power of Purpose
Volunteer Today, Transform Lives Everyday.
Your Voice Matters
We’re here to assist you in any way we can. Whether you have questions, feedback, or would like to get involved with our mission, please don’t hesitate to reach out.